Over the years, the consumer journey has changed drastically. The average person will spend more than five years and four months of their life browsing social media.
What Does This Mean?
- All of your potential customers attention exists on social platforms.
- It’s nearly impossible to create brand awareness without social media presence.
- Any kind of online marketing will make a big difference. No matter which advertising platform you decide to use.
WHAT IS GOOGLE ADS?
Google is the world’s largest search engine, with more than 75% of the search engine market. There are more than 5 billion searches DAILY. The size of this audience is giant. Most people use Google when they are looking for fast answers and solutions.
What Does This Mean?
- People using Google already have buyers intent.
- if you sell products and services online, Google Shopping & Location Based campaigns are perfect for you.
- High conversion rate for closing customers. Can be used to retarget certain audiences and is highly effective on customers at the end of the sales funnel.
WHAT IS FACEBOOK ADS?
Facebook is a social network. This means most people aren’t searching to find products or services, they are looking to catch up with friends & socialize. Most sales come from impulse buys. What Does This Mean?
- Facebook Ads is an incredibly powerful and versatile tool that excels in growing your social media presence, it can also serve as a great tool for making sales.
- It has one of the best audiences targeting systems. You can find the perfect target market in ANY niche.
- Two and a Half BILLION monthly active users.
- Although the buyers intent isn’t as strong, people LOVE to share things they find interesting.
Even if they don't buy, they share your brand with friends who actually might make a purchase.
WHICH IS RIGHT FOR ME?
Well, It Depends…
Social & Brand awareness growth?
Want to sell products directly?
Want sales, leads or consultations?
Both are perfect.
For maximum efficiency, you want to take full advantage of both platforms. Use Facebook to build an audience and create brand awareness, then use Google Ads to close the sale.
This way you can use both of their strengths while minimizing their weak areas.